Christmas is quickly arriving and outside of the carols, eggnog, and mistletoe, we often scramble the malls to find the perfect presents for those we love. As well as we think we know a person, finding that perfect gift can be the ultimate struggle. Im this short series, I’ll list a few gift ideas for those who are often at the top of our lists.
In part one of this series, I’ll go through a few gift ideas for the special guy in your life. Whether it’s a new bae, longtime boo, or even dad, it can often be difficult trying to find a gift with meaning and functionality. Men tend to me minimalists which makes the list of possibilities long and challenging when trying to pinpoint that perfect gift. So, here are a few ideas!
- Sneakers: Sneakers are functional and can purpose as a casual shoe for errands or a gym shoe for everyday workouts.
- Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones: If your guy works out frequently or even just uses them to tune out people at work (let’s be honest) a pair of wireless or bluetooth headphones would get great use.
- Dress Shoes: For our 9-5 men, nothing sets a work outfit off more than a classic pair of dress shoes.
- Dress Shirts: To complete his work attire, a few great button-downs will not only add staple pieces to his closet, but give you the satisfaction of being partly responsible his outfits.
- Cologne: There’s nothing more alluring that a great-smelling guy so grab a few samples and pick out your favorite one to gift him a new cologne.
- Face/Beard Care Kit: Outside of using him a tester for your own face masks and serums, gift your guy with an all-inclusive face/beard kit that includes face-wash, moisturizer, and body scrub.
- Candles: Believe it or not, men like candles. They’ll more than likely never venture into Bath & Body Works to buy one, but they will definitely light them and enjoy the aromas.
- Duffel Bag/Work Bag: Whether it’s to the gym or work, upgrade the “do it all” bag that he’s been carrying around everywhere.
- Amazon Firestick: Perfect for him to enjoy all his favorite shows, sports series, movies, and music.
- Watches: Whether it’s a classic watch to pair with his everyday wear or a smart/fitness watch to track his steps, you can never go wrong with this accessory.